Thursday, August 25, 2011
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Today was a fantastic day.
Ethan, Zayne, and Tristan had such a phenominal time. They are getting big! Please take a look at these photos and video. Thanks for all of your support and friendship.
Jeff, Tanya, Brenden, Ethan, Zayne, and Tristan
Friday, February 12, 2010
Quick trip down memory lane
- During the summer of 2009 we took Brenden, Ethan, Zayne, and Tristan to the Outer Banks of NC twice along with lots of cousins and even some family from Oklahoma City! Each trip we stayed for one week and all of the kids loved it.
- The first trip to OBX was the week of July 4. We took all four boys plus cousins Megan, John, Mason, and Jordan - that's eight kids!
Zayne and the bucket
Brenden got buried
Ethan loves the beach
- The second trip to OBX was in late August around MP 5 and we went with with Tanya's family from OKC and Richmond including Tanya's aunts, uncle, cousin, second cousin, all of our kids cousins, the four boys - it was awesome.
Mr. Cool - Brenden under the house
Ethan left, Zayne middle, and Tristan on the right
- Brenden turned four in December!
- In the Fall Brenden had some outpatient surgery to help repair the scar on his neck; it's looking so much better.
- This winter we've had tons of snow. Take a look at all these cool shots. Brenden, Ethan, Zayne, and Tristan had so much fun that season
Brenden sledding December 2009
Zayne left, Tristan middle, and Ethan right - January 2010
Brenden February 2010
- Tristan had a outpatient surgery in Feb 2010 because of a bad splinter in his left heel. He's doing great now.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Well, Jeff decided to put 60 SPF No-Ad on the boy's heads. Problem is --- it ran into their eyes when they sweated during the walk to the pool and their eyes got really irritated. We called the doc as well as poision control and everything turned out ok but the three little guys were NOT HAPPY!
On Sunday Tanya and Jeff had Brenden, Ethan, Zayne, and Tristan in bed by 6. We then had crab, Carona, and watched the movie "Taken" on pay per view. What a great date night!
Friday, May 22, 2009
Big Brother Brenden, Mr. Hansome
Thanks for stopping by our blog and for all of your continued support. We're looking forward to this summer. We wish you and your family all the best!