Quick trip down memory lane
- During the summer of 2009 we took Brenden, Ethan, Zayne, and Tristan to the Outer Banks of NC twice along with lots of cousins and even some family from Oklahoma City! Each trip we stayed for one week and all of the kids loved it.
- The first trip to OBX was the week of July 4. We took all four boys plus cousins Megan, John, Mason, and Jordan - that's eight kids!
Zayne and the bucket
Brenden got buried
Ethan loves the beach
- The second trip to OBX was in late August around MP 5 and we went with with Tanya's family from OKC and Richmond including Tanya's aunts, uncle, cousin, second cousin, all of our kids cousins, the four boys - it was awesome.
Mr. Cool - Brenden under the house
Ethan left, Zayne middle, and Tristan on the right
- Brenden turned four in December!
- In the Fall Brenden had some outpatient surgery to help repair the scar on his neck; it's looking so much better.
- This winter we've had tons of snow. Take a look at all these cool shots. Brenden, Ethan, Zayne, and Tristan had so much fun that season
Brenden sledding December 2009
Zayne left, Tristan middle, and Ethan right - January 2010
Brenden February 2010
- Tristan had a outpatient surgery in Feb 2010 because of a bad splinter in his left heel. He's doing great now.